Are you a business owner, entrepreneur or thought leader with a dream to write a book?
If you're writing a book for your business, you may be writing a self-help book, a how-to guide or your memoir. You may wish to use your book to build your credibility, demonstrate your expertise, or make a bigger difference in the world.
You know that you've got an important message to share or an inspiring story to tell... But dreaming and talking about it is one thing, and making it happen is another!
- Are you struggling to get started or finished?
- Perhaps you’re not sure how to nail your topic and content, or you haven’t yet worked out who should read your book and why they should read it?
- Is your inner critic getting in the way of getting your book done and giving you hundreds of reasons not to write it?
- Do you find that time that is your biggest barrier, and then your book never rises to the top of your to do list?
- Are you concerned about how to turn your ideas into a book that is polished and published that people can’t wait to read?
- Or does the thought of working out how to publish, promote, market and sell you and your book effectively stop you from doing it?
I'm Karen Williams, The Book Mentor and I’m the bestselling author of five business books.
I started out my book journey in 2009 when I wrote my first book, and now my team and I help coaches, therapists, consultants and other business experts and thought leaders to write and publish a book that will help them to build their business.
We can take you through the process to go from your initial idea to publication and promotion, and all the steps in between - including creating a great plan, supporting your writing, managing your critic, editing, proofreading, design, publishing, PR and marketing it!
Let us help you to write the book that enables you to grow your business, reach more people, and do more of what you love.
We’ll give you the guidance, structure and support to take what’s in your head and turn it into a book that enables you to sell you and your business.
Want to find out more?
If you'd like to get to know us, hit the Get Started button at the top of this page to find out more about the first steps.
Or if you'd like to jump right in and take the plunge now, click the link below to arrange a Book Strategy call. We'll chat about your book ideas and your next steps to get started.